A downloadable Iridium
- Retro styled 2D shoot 'em up
- Multiple layers of parallax for that retro vibe
- 18 levels split over 6 sectors
- 3 main player weapons each with multiple power levels
- Multiple types of rockets and missiles
- 4 types of external weapon systems
- Weapons shop between sectors
- Game progress saves
- Epic original music score
Iridium is retro styled 2D shoot 'em up taking inspiration from: Uridium, Xenon 2 Mega Blast and Nemesis / Gradius. Each game in its own right is considered a classic by many people. Each offered some very unique features including massive ships, upgrade shops, in-level upgrades and a multitude of weapons.
The game is a horizontal shoot 'em up where the player is allowed free movement around the level in a similar manner to Uridium. Unlike Uridium there are many weapon and ship upgrades available to purchase during each level. Later in-between levels the player visits the upgrade shop where more powerful weapon blueprints are available.
DirectX 11 hardware required.